Monday, September 9, 2013

J-Fashion Show

Been more then a week-ish but I had lots of fun doing the fashion show for Sac-Anime J-Fashion Show. I also had many others I've met before and I really enjoyed it. Hill Tribe Fusion (Annie), Prince Noir and many other designer were there as well.

My lovely model Gina, Jenney, Angel and Asia came to model my collection "Secret Garden." All of the outfits were a fun outfit to make and play with.

Aside from the outfits and hair items I did the model make up. Got to say I love how they each turn out. Want to add more gems to them but didn't have enough. Wigs are provided by each of the models, they bought by Gothic Lolita Wig.

Due to the fact the my phone didn't work I allow the model to take photos of the outfits and just took photo from them.

photo copy right by SacStyle
photo copy right by SacStyle

To view my model Gina blog about the fashion show or any other fashion check out  SacStyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment