Monday, September 9, 2013

Lolita Morning Tea

Hello Everyone, How have you been? I know its been a while since I last post but as most of you know I work two other jobs beside my design brand juicy sweets. Since I'm late in this blog post I will post my best for it.
  (Hi There)

So this is my first time taking part in a Lolita Tea Party. This tea party is for Sac-Anime Summer 13 Lolita Morning Tea Party. I sat at table 3 with many of my other Sacramento EGL girls. Some I knew and some  I didn't but after the day I did get to know who they were though. It was a lovely time and it was quite fun.



 The tea- party was hosted by Katie Bair. We had simple games to play aside from the nice pastry. We all had a choice before going into the event of Green tea, Era Gray tea, or coffee. I just had a nice warm up of green tea that I must say hit the spot for the early morning.

 Each of use recived a different phone charm. A very cute and yummy phone charm. We got candy as well. 
I don't remenber were the pastry came from or what it's call but it was quite yummy. Inside the bottom bun has red bean past, behind the strawberry was a nice cream very yummy. I do know that its a bakery in Sacramento near Sac City I belived.

I think the only Con about the event was that I felt like I was treated a bit like a kid. I didn't really apriceated it much. We were also rushed on eating so that we could play game. Although the game keep up interaction with one another I didn't like to be rushed on eating especially since the pastry was very good. The Morning Tea didn't seem very long even though it was for an hour, I think they should have made it longer. But either way it was very fun and I did met new people as well.






 To join the Sacramento EGL community or get news about upcoming events such as met-ups, swap meets, or tea-partys events please feel free to check out the facebook community.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete