Sunday, April 6, 2014

Utopia Fashion Show

Hello everyone! How have you been?

It's been a while since last blog post I know. >.< I've been busy doing many things and on top of that I don't ever seem to have time to blog. But here is something fun that had happen yesterday. UCD SFA (Student Fashion Association) Had contacted me a month ago and ask if I would like to take part in there "Utopia" fashion show. I gladly took the event and it was so much fun. The Circle of Models; model for me and it was a blast. Love the girls. I did a photo shoot with them before but I haven't had them model on the runway before and it was just wonderful. Love the girls. Of course as you'll see on instagram there will be photo up.
Model : Angel
Photographer : Dahl Photography

Follow me at :

No comments:

Post a Comment