Monday, August 6, 2012

Live2Model Fashion show

During the Live 2 Model fashion show that happen during the beginning of this year. It was a very fun and enjoyable day. A lot of work really. From 10 am getting 10 model ready was hard with 2 make-up artiest and 2 hair dresser. The show started at 3:30 but we weren't even done with half of the models good thing my part didn't come up till after intermission so we didn't go up until 5. Then again we were still doing makeup during intermission. My, My, My, the stress, but it did turn out good though.

In the photo we have some of the models. They had to wear black shirts to indicate models and for the begging show. They had there Head-bows and Top hats on for there first garment.

we were able to get some shoots before the show. Just these four though T.T only cause they were first done.


Yup I did kids cloths. It was my first show to do kids. I must say though I scared myself just sowing the dress. They were so tiny and small to what I was so use to. but it looked nice.


At the end of the show we tryed to get all of the models but some are missing. I think 2-3? It was a good show. Got an interview with Fashion Time? I think. Still looking for the clip from it. can't seem to find it.

check out more work on my facebook page. http://facebook.com/juicysweetsdesign

No comments:

Post a Comment