Monday, June 10, 2013

Model Casting Call for Sac-Anime

Hello everyone I'm looking for model for the fashion show I'll be taking part in. Down below will have information on Sac-Anime and how much model I'm looking for as well. Email me if your interested at juicy.sweets.design@gmail.com, or message me threw facebook. https://www.facebook.com/juicysweetsdesign

what I'm looking for
Experience - none
Race - any
Age - any (if under 18 year need parent signature con regulation and release form)
Hair - any
Size - any
Pay - TFCD (trade for cd/shoot/photo)
 

Sac-Anime

Sac-Anime is an Anime/Game convention (trade show) that will happen in Sacramento, in Aug 30th 2013 at the Sacramento Convention Center. At the door registration for Friday only is $25. per-registration for all weekend long is $35 for the time benign. I will also have a booth there, Mua and hair will be provided. The Fashion show will consist of 2-3 collection. "Secret Garden" and "Hmong Lolita" collection form this year and last year, new winter collection.

This is a Trade for Shoot/Photo/CD. I will have a photographer there and photo will be on the site and you can take it form here or the photographer site or it'll be emailed to you.

a small gift will be given to you as a token of my thanks for modeling for me. it'll be a random/surprised gift that is handmade by me.

Fashion show will be on Friday Aug 30th. It'll be all day long.

Required for Models to have/bring.
1-Your own sac-anime entry badged (all weekend or just Friday)
2-White clothes toe shoes (any kind flats or heels)
3-White thigh high socks or knee high or pantyhoes
4-White tanktop
5-Petticoat (if don't have its ok as well, will be provide to those who don't have it)

email- juicy.sweets.design@gmail.com

facebook - http://www.facebook.com/juicysweetsdesign

A Photo from my most recent show. Hmong Music Festival Revived Fashion Show in Fresno,CA.

Model- Priscilla Yang
Photo Copy Right-BlackIcePhotography
Dress and accessories made by Me JuicySweets
Location- Big Fresno Fair Ground, Fresno, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment